An authentic mix of personal narrative, dry humour and compelling call to action, Alex’s passion, energy and TED-style of speaking seeks to engage and connect with each and every person in the room.
From national conferences to field days, industry forums to Australia Day celebrations, Alex has inspired audiences at a number events across Australia on topics including but not limited to:
- work health and safety in rural industries;
- engaging and empowering rural women for change;
- drought and community resilience;
- mental health and wellbeing, and;
- diversity and inclusion for rural youth.
If you can’t find something on the list or perhaps you’re in the market for a facilitator, panellist or emcee; Alex is more than happy to work with you to help bring your event to life.